Bussers clear tables and perform other hospitality duties as assigned. He or she ensures the clean and efficient operation of the restaurant. He or she should be able to work both independently and as part of a wait staff team to help ensure patrons have an enjoyable dining experience. There are no formal requirements to qualify for this role, and we are willing to train the right people. However, having related catering or restaurant experience is a plus.
Busser Duties and Responsibilities
- Bus dirty tables after patrons leave
- Clear dirty dishes, glassware, and cutlery, transporting them to the kitchen to be cleaned
- Reset tables with new linens and place settings for future customers
- Assist the wait staff by bringing food to tables as needed
- Mop floors, take out the trash, and perform other cleaning tasks
Busser Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate preferred
- Bussing, food server, dishwashing, and cleaning experience preferred
- Mopping and stocking abilities
- Customer service skills
- Team player attitude
- Flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- YOU MUST PRESENT A VALID COVID VACCINATION CARD AT TIME OF HIRE.