Mac’s Seafood is looking for summer seasonal managers to join our team! Our restaurant requires our managers to be experienced, positive, energetic and reliable professionals. You must thrive and be able to succeed in a fast-paced environment. The focus is on providing a superior customer experience. The ideal candidate must possess a knowledge of food and beverages, in addition to excellent customer service relations skills. Strong communication skills are essential to build a rapport with guests and staff, and to successfully lead a team.
- Able to communicate clearly and possess a good command of verbal and written English. Additional language skills are a plus
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in restaurant management preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to understand and respond to individual guests needs and requirements
- A genuine interest and understanding of food and beverage
- Ability to think on your feet and under pressure, while maintaining a positive outlook and paying attention to detail
- Able to organize time effectively, forward plan and prioritize tasks to ensure work load is balanced, and urgent situations are dealt with immediately-able to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently, and use initiative where appropriate
- Experience or a good working knowledge of using a computerized ordering system, and in Microsoft programs
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
Compensation offered at $40,000 for the season and housing is available for the right candidate.
YOU MUST PRESENT A VALID COVID VACCINATION CARD AT TIME OF HIRE.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company that is growing.