Wellfleet Harbor Seafood Company, Inc. owns the trademark Mac’s Seafood, all its associated location logos used within this website, and owns or has negotiated use rights in all photography and illustrations used on this website.
Everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted and may not be used for anything other than personal, noncommercial use without the prior written permission of Wellfleet Harbor Seafood Company, Inc.
We do not rent, sell, or exchange your information with anyone. In addition, we offer clear opt-out options on our e-mail updates, and promise to honor your requests to not receive offers, updates, or solicitations from us.
Our shopping cart system, and the Mac’s Rewards online portal and mobile application uses “cookies” (alphanumeric identifiers) to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to store items in your Shopping Cart or Mac’s Rewards portal between visits.
This happens automatically as you shop, but you may choose to have your browser notify of new cookies or disable cookies.
We work to ensure your information is secure. Our system uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypts the information you provide us and transmit your credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. To protect against unauthorized access to your password be sure to sign off whenever you use a shared computer for browsing.
Mac’s Online Shop
IMPORTANT ORDERING + SHIPPING DETAILS
- As long as you order at least two days before you’d like delivery, you can have your order delivered practically any day you’d like, Tuesday through Saturday. Sorry, we cannot arrange deliveries for Sundays or Mondays. Saturday delivery is also more expensive!
- We can ship as quickly as the day your order is placed, if you order by 12 noon most weekdays (except holidays). Orders placed after 12 noon cannot go out until the next day.
- You can order now for delivery later. Just set a future delivery date to coincide with that dinner party or your special occasion gift-giving. We want to be sure we can satisfy your requests, so we strongly recommend placing your order ahead of time if you require delivery around a holiday.
- Please be sure that someone will be present to receive your perishable package when it arrives.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- We guarantee the quality of our products, and we take great care in arranging the best possible handling and delivery services. We are confident you’ll be happy with your order. However, we cannot take responsibility for weather related or other unexpected delivery delays—these are risks you assume when ordering perishables.
- Orders that do not include any food items ship by U.S. mail. Mac’s Seafood Gift Cards are also sent, complete with a gift card and envelope, by first class mail (delivery in 4 to 8 days) at no additional charge to you. We now offer priority and express service through USPS for non-perishables for an additional fee. Package tracking is included with priority and express options.
Paytronix Systems, Inc., is a business to business company that provides gift, loyalty programs and ordering and delivery services to the restaurant and convenience store industries. Paytronix process the transactions for those programs as a service provider on behalf of these businesses.